Born in 1973 in the former Yugoslavia, now Serbia.
Degree in Philosophy at the University of Belgrade.
From 1991 to 1992, during the war in the former Yugoslavia, he participated in the creation and later directed one of the first private defense and protection training centers in that country. He also organized and directed successful protection operations for executives in high-risk conditions in Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Italy. In Mexico, since 2000, he has been dedicated to executive protection training for various national and international companies. In 2004 he founded AGS Group, a firm dedicated to providing executive protection services. Since 2022 he is partner and vice president of strategic services at WSO Worldwide Security Options, an international integrated security company.
Since he arrived in Mexico, his main objective has been to contribute to the process of changing the paradigm in executive protection from a reactive approach, based on the use of weapons and other similar measures, to a system based on prevention, discretion and risk avoidance. It has reinforced the idea that the firearm is not the most important tool.
- Co-author of the EPS (Executive Protection Specialist) certification of IBSSA (International bodyguard and security services association).
- Co-author of the basic manual of ASIS Executive Protection Mexico Chapter.
- Chairman of the Executive Protection Committee of ASIS Mexico in 2004 and 2017.
- IBSSA Representative in Mexico
- IFPO HAB (Hispanic Advisory Board) Representative for Mexico (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- CPO (Certified Protection Officer) certification by IFPO since 2002.
- CPOI Certificate (Certified Protection Officer Instructor) by IFPO since 2002.
- Executive Protection Instructor Certificate by IBSSA
- Co-founder of the EP Summit, the most important Executive Protection event in Latin America.
- He has given numerous lectures and interviews on Executive and Personal Protection issues for various forums and media in Europe and Latin America.
- Doctorate Honoris Causa from California University FCE
- Lecturer at UDLAP Jenkins Graduate School and Universidad de la Plata Argentina in diploma courses related to Executive Protection.
- He is considered one of the 100 most influential private security professionals in Mexico by Seguridad en América magazine in both 2017 and 2022.
- In 2020 he launches his book "Executive Protection in the XXI Century, The New Doctrine" which reached the first place in Amazon Mexico in the category "Business Management".
- Member of the Board of Executive Protection Professionals, an organization dedicated to developing international executive protection standards.
Vice President for Central America
1983-2020, more than 35 years of experience in Corporate Security Scotiabank BNS; performing different management level positions in different security areas for Mexico and Central America. Resource management, assigned to Security, Protection and Investigations and Loss Prevention, through the application of methodologies and international standards for advice and consulting, planning, coordination and execution of loss prevention strategies and corporate protection. 2010-2020, Scotiabank El Salvador, CSO
2008-2010 Scotiabank Guatemala, - Alignment of corporate security processes, according to country risk.
2010-2020, Scotiabank El Salvador, SC & CSO holder
2011 - 2015 Attention and Support in Corporate Security for Scotiabank Panama and Costa Rica.
- Planning, Coordination and Execution of different International Executive Protection operations (Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Summit of the Americas 2015).
- Counseling and Crisis Management, Natural Disasters, Socio-organizational, etc.
- Chairman of the Special Committee, ABANSA Integral Safety Plan 2012
- Member for Scotiabank in the Interdisciplinary Committee ABANSA (Salvadoran Banking Association).
- Promoter of the Multisectoral Security Group (Banking, Companies and San Salvador authorities).
- Representative of ABANSA in different International Banking Security events.